Sunday, February 4, 2018

Secret Shopper Assignment


I went to a public library I hadn’t been to in a few years, and I didn’t know the librarian. I went to the circulation desk and asked for a new author to read. I gave the librarian a few of my favorite authors Nora Roberts, Nalini Singh, J.R. Ward, and Sherrilyn Kenyon. She did three different searches on what I think were Fantastic Fiction, Google, and the online catalog. She gave several authors I had read already. Then found four that I haven’t read. They are Kelley Armstrong, Patricia Briggs, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Karen Marie Moning.

She pointed me in the direction of the fiction section and I found the first in the series by Karen Marie Moning. I couldn’t find any of Kelley Armstrong or Patricia Briggs books in on the shelves, and Laurell K. Hamilton’s series didn’t have the first book available. Overall, it went well and I left with a book that I am looking forward to reading. I don’t know if I’ll go back, because the library I currently use is more convenient for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your summary. Sorry your experience wasn't all that great!

    ReplyDelete